Support for children’s wellbeing
Some ways in which we are promoting wellbeing…
- Through regular in school activities, within and beyond our PSHE and PE curriculum.
- Actively helping children to be aware of the ‘Five Ways‘ through homework and in school challenges and opportunities (See all the ideas below!)
- Through our Wellbeing Ambassadors who work as a team to support each other and plan ways to help promote wellbeing across the school.
- By encouraging a positive ‘Growth Mindset‘
- As part our our assemblies, school charter and values.
- Taking part in community and charity events.
- In school support from our ELSA and other staff.
- Signposting to other agencies and working in partnership.
We want to help children to be confident, resilient, happy and secure. Why not try one of our Weekly Wellbeing Activities at home with your child?
(Although the Challenge has finished for this year, there are lots of ideas to try and enjoy!)
We know that this may still be a very difficult time for children and families. The following links may offer some support and we are happy to help with any referrals.