Community information, support for families & children's mental health and wellbeing.
We recognise that there will be families in our community who sometimes need help and support outside of what we can offer from school. Please do call or contact us and we will do our best to help signpost you to local support routes which may be able to help.
The Government continue to provide some Grants to schools which we are able to pass on to eligible families.
- Food Vouchers: Households in receipt of council tax benefit can claim one food voucher worth £30 from their district or borough council.
Information about how to access this voucher can be found here:
Support for families and children | Children and Families | Hampshire County Council (hants.gov.uk)
- Community Pantries: Pantries are open to everyone in the community and provide access to food at a lower cost. They offer a range of fresh, frozen and general foods, which change each week. Access to the Community Pantry is by membership and, for a small weekly contribution, members can select food to a significantly higher value.
- Holiday Schemes (HAF): Please click here for details of schemes in Hart.
Many of these pantries have cafes and meeting spaces and offer other forms of support. They can put you in touch with organisations that can help with utility bills, health, employment, and education.
Details of local pantries can be found here:
Community pantries - Hampshire | Children and Families | Hampshire County Council (hants.gov.uk)
- Support for utility costs: Households struggling to meet the cost of their utility bills for water, gas or electricity can contact their local Citizens Advice.
Details of local Citizens Advice offices can be found here: Local CA offices | citahants.org
- Emergency housing support: This is available from district and borough councils. This does not include ongoing support for rent or mortgage payments. Details of how to access emergency housing support can be found here:
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
To find out what support and activities are available locally search the Hampshire: Family Information and Services Hub (hants.gov.uk)
Learning in Libraries run a whole range of courses, for details and booking click here.
Break-up, Divorce and Legal Coaching Support for parents experiencing separation. (Private Coaching Service)
Free courses for Parents from HCC, click here
Hampshire County Council have partnered with the Solihull Approach to deliver 10 free online courses to offer evidence-based information and strategies to support families to understand child behaviours, development and feelings to strengthen relationships. Courses cover the journey of the child from conception through to the teenage years and are available for anyone with caring responsibilities to use.